Why a PADI Instructor?
The benefits of being a PADI instructor are clear, as a PADI Instructor you have access to the best and biggest diver training agency on the planet, more than 75% of all diver certifications are by PADI Instructors, so there is always a large demand for a professional PADI Instructor.
- Easily Find job Placements via the PADI Pro's web site.
- Work with PADI dive center's in the worlds best dive locations.
- Teach scuba diving using the best training system ever devised.
- 100% Backup from PADI in case of any problems.
- Teach either as part of a team or as a private dive instructor.
2020 IDC + IE Dates
IDC Dates: Aqua Vision have a regular calendar of Instrructor Development Courses available to fit with PADI's Thailand Instructor Exam Calendar, please see our schedule below or contact us for more info.
Next IDC starts November 2nd 2019 - Book your space now! email@example.com
- 01 February 2020 -Spaces Available
- 02 March 2020 -Spaces Available
- 04 April 2020 -Spaces Available
What Do You Need To Know...
IDC Info; AI? OWSI? IDC? IE?? What are they all and which do you need to take part in to become an instructor?
AI Requirements; What do you need to qualify to take part in the PADI Assistant Instructor Course?
OWSI Requirements; What do you need to qualify to take part in the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor Course?
Dive Skills; What are the most important diver skills that you need to practice and master?
What Else? What other details you need to think about as part of your preparation for and IDC and IE
For more information on Aqua Visions IDC program, please contact us at any time or call us during Thailand office hours at the hotline numbers below..
Not a PADI Diver? Not a problem! If your training is with SSI, BSAC, NAUI, CMAS or any other diver training agency, you can still become a PADI Instructor with our Crossover Program.Rod Bateman, Aqua Vision PADI Course Director